I'm SO excited to announce that we are are just a few weeks away from the second annual Women's Global Happiness Day and I'm hosting a totally free online event for you! (More info below…)
Women's Global Happiness Day is the only worldwide initiative dedicated to eradicating the women's depression epidemic. Women are twice as likely to be depressed as men, and even if not “depressed,” TOO MANY WOMEN feel stuck, overwhelmed and burned out, lacking confidence and hating their bodies. The madness must end because we deserve better! I love teaching you how with proven tools from positive psychology and feminine wisdom. (I'm hosting a free online event – get info and register here!)
A major tool is Sisterhood, so on Women's Global Happiness Day, women from Nigeria to New Zealand to New York and Mexico are hosting events to teach women proven happiness tools and to create local Sisterhoods so that we all thrive! Since launching Women's Global Happiness Day last year, we've had more than 150 events registered in more than 25 countries on 6 continents!!!
I created Women's Global Happiness Day last year after I became severely depressed following my second miscarriage. Deep in meditation one day, I prayed, “Show me what else I'm here to birth”… A picture of women gathering in small groups all over the globe came to me and Women's Global Happiness Day was born! The response has been amazing! I'm so honored and grateful – and I'm inviting you to join us!
You can participate in several ways:
1. Attend my online event 100% totally for FREE! On Women's Global Happiness Day, October 18, at 7:00 PM ET, I'll be hosting women worldwide for a free event to RISE together and uplift one another! You will:
- Clarify your goals and deep desires
- Identify where you're blocked and how to shift them
- Identify exactly what brings you happiness
- Declare your worth and commitment to self happiness!
- Connect with like-hearted women worldwide!
JOIN US!! Register for free here!
2. Host an event – It's simple… you bring together 1 – 100 (or more) friends and I'll provide everything else. Or if you work for an organization, ask them to host an event. My team will give you the marketing materials and invitation, and I've created a curriculum for you to use word for word. So, you don't need to know positive psychology. You just need a loving heart. Plus, I'll send you a recorded training for you to use! You can host your event any time in October or even early November! Click here to Host!
3. Attend a local event – There may be local events in your area that are open to participants. You can find out if there's one near you here!
4. In addition to all of the above, will you be an Ambassador? You do this by spreading the word on social media, to any media contacts you have, or to your friends. Email me and we'll send you an Ambassador kit.
I share more about Women's Global Happiness Day AND the TOP tools every woman needs to be her happiest self on this week's episode of The PurposeGirl Podcast. Click here to listen!
The MOST important thing you can do for Women's Global Happiness Day is to commit to your own well-being. You deserve to feel alive, happy, and on purpose – and everyone around you will benefit. As I shared on a Facebook Live this week, JOY has been proven to make people more successful. We at PurposeGirl are committed to helping you do that. Remember, register for the free event here!
With so much love,