What will 2017 be for YOU?
I spend a lot of time lately thinking about 2017. It’s just 3 weeks away… 21 days… A matter of moments… and I want it to be great. Meaningful. Exciting. Fulfilling.
What do you want 2017 to be for you?
I asked this question on SiriusXM this week and received incredible emails afterwards.
One woman wrote “I want to find my purpose.”
Another said, “I want my goals and dreams to come true.”
Another shared that she’s tired of feeling so much pain and anger from her divorce and she’s so tired of feeling tired, that she just wants to be happy again.
I can totally relate. At this time last year, I was still in horrible pain from my miscarriage. I woke up every day hoping the nightmare would end. I begged G-d to just take the pain away. Panic attack after panic attack, all I wanted for 2016 was to feel JOY again.
So I began working with a coach to heal and figure out what I wanted again in my life. I hired a fertility coach who has helped prepare my body. I started monthly massage and weekly acupuncture, and I re-connected with a Sisterhood of women to support, encourage, and celebrate me.
Joshua, I came alive again! Now, my heart is so open, my body so juiced, I’m so excited to make big dreams happen for this year!
My dreams: EMPOWER you to take charge of your life? Yes. Take you on retreat to Paris? Yes. Get my book proposal done? Yes. Have a baby? Yes. Yes. Yes!
So what about you?
What do you really want in 2017? Think of these 4 categories:
- How do you want to FEEL in 2017? Really feel in your heart and soul. Do you want to feel fulfilled? Vibrant? Healthy? Alive? Excited? At peace?
- What do you want to HAVE? A new job that lights you up and feels purposeful? Self-love? Inner peace? An awesome fast car? Hot passionate sex? A Sisterhood of friends that you can tell anything to?
- What do you want to DO next year? Come to Paris with me? Come to Italy with me? Go on your own? Write your novel? Start your Etsy store? Lose weight? Find your purpose and get moving toward it?
- Who do you hope to BE? Confident? Independent? Feminine? A leader?
Now here’s the important question: What are you going to DO to make this happen?
90% of all new years resolutions fail because we WANT to do a lot… but:
- You don’t plan. You can’t expect to workout every day starting Jan. 1 when you don’t even have a gym membership. You have to plan ahead and even plan for failure!
- You make goals out of frustration. You feel fat so you want to lose weight. You hate your job so you want out. But if you don’t know what you do want, it’s useless. You have to get clear on what you DO want. Goals set in the positive are more achieved.
- You don’t have support. You can’t do it alone. You’ve tried. I’ve tried. And it doesn’t work. You need support from an expert who's been there.
- When you fail once, you quit. This is super common. We will all fail at our goals. The key is to get back up one more time than you fail. You have to prepare to fail, be resilient through it, have support to get back up and begin again.
- You're not really, truly, 100%, totally committed.
So how committed are you? How much do you want what you want? Are you willing to do the work? To get support? To get back up after failure?
For my 2017 goals, I'm 100% totally and completely committed and I want you to join me in making this kind of commitment to yourself. I’m not doing fertility on my own. I have a coach that specializes in getting pregnant naturally in your 40’s. I’m not doing my book on my own. I’m hiring a book coach who has published 5 times. I'm working with a business consultant on creating a business plan that increases my staff and changes my product mix so that I have more time in my schedule. I'm going to professional training on Sunday, and I'm doubling down on my Sisterhoods by having my own that I connect with every other week, and by creating my own that I lead.
In other words, I'm putting my money and time where my heart is. What will you do to make your 2017 dreams come true?
If you are ready to commit to yourself, I want to help you. For weeks, I've told you about EMPOWERED (formerly #ThisIs40 FabFierceFeminine), the coaching program to take charge of your life, uncover your purpose, and create a path forward. (Click here for info)
Through this program:
One woman realized her dream of being a health coach and just 2 years later, she has clients all over North America. Another got her first big speaking engagement and TV appearance within 8 months. Another realized her dream of being a yoga instructor and months later is signed up for teacher training. Another finally admitted to her husband that she wanted a divorce and now lives on her own. Another left an abusive relationship. Another found lasting love.
Because under career, romance, and family, you must get to KNOW, LOVE, and EXPRESS yourself! You must become strong, confident, and reclaim your POWER.
Through EMPOWERED, EVERY woman became EMPOWERED to live her truth. To leave an unhealthy relationship. To start a healthy one. To speak up to her boss. To accept and love herself as is.
This program will change your life. (Click here for information about EMPOWERED )
In 4 short months of EMPOWERED, you will gain clarity about your dreams and confidence to follow them. From January 1 through the end of April, I will personally coach you through a journey to discover yourself, define your life vision, and create a path to follow it. You'll join a small group of incredible like-minded women who will be your support, your cheerleaders, and your Sisters. You will feel more supported than you ever have, and more ready than you ever have to live, life on your terms.
As Eileen from Atlanta said, “Carin Rockind = Worth Every Penny! This program was Transformational for me. I was actually very nervous to join a group of women I didn't know. I reached out to Carin because I was READY to make changes to my life. Carin has a Gift, she asks the Right Questions. In only a few short months, I've made shifts to my life that have set me on a pretty amazing path. Our sisterhood of women has become a tight knit group beyond my wildest dreams. We are each others' support system that lifts each other up and I'm sure we will all remain sisters for years to come. I'm beyond Thrilled!”
If you want the results these women have had… if you're ready to commit to yourself… and you're ready to join me in making 2017 FREAKING FANTASTIC, then join me in EMPOWERED. We only have a couple of spots left. It will change your life!
With so much love!
PS – We get started January 1, so make sure you contact me if you want more information, to have a call to see if EMPOWERED is for you, or to join us. Time is running out!