We’re living through chaotic times right now. People are concerned about their health, their jobs, their communities, their kids, the economy… If we aren’t intentional, we can get pulled down by all of the uncertainty and fear. But that’s not what I want for you. In today’s episode I teach you how to shift from the feelings of helplessness and fear to a place of resilience and purpose. Here are some of the key points I address:
- You are definitely entitled to feel all the feelings – fear, anger, frustration, doubt… It is necessary to feel these things.
- I talk about ways to let these emotions out, ways to move them out of your body after feeling them.
- With the current global pandemic, knowing and living your purpose is more important than ever before. It truly helps people not only make it through but thrive.
- Focusing on how we can be useful instead of on the challenging situation we’re in helps move us forward.
- Our happiness and wellbeing rests on smaller decisions that we make throughout the day, every day, more than on our genetics and our background.
- I offer ways that you can be purposeful right now.
I announce my brand new Goddess On Purpose course, an 8 week online course for you to uncover your purpose and create a path forward, the last live program that I’m offering before my baby arrives. And because of the current global situation I’ve extended the early bird discount to everyone. Learn more and register here (https://carinrockind.com/goddess-on-purpose/).
Also, you can pre-order my new book (or order it, depending on when you listen to this), Wonderful You, at Amazon here (https://amzn.to/2WEF4U6).
It would really mean a lot to me if you would go to Apple Podcasts and leave me a review (hopefully a great one!), leave a 5 star rating, subscribe to this podcast so you never miss an episode, and download the episodes! And please spread the word and help our community grow!
Thank you so much spending your time with me! And if you aren’t following me already, you can find me on Instagram, click here to join the PurposeGirls Facebook Group, and click here to receive my newsletter.
May you live purposefully, may you love yourself, and may you love life.
Bye for now!
Leave a Reply