Because of Coronavirus, we need tips and tools to boost immunity, stay positive, and regain hope, and in this episode, I give you all my tools. Suddenly, many of us have had our lives changed in ways we couldn’t have predicted, and we’re now quarantined or sheltering in place, practicing social distancing, and pretty much staying at home. Many are struggling with anxiety and fear for what their future holds, but we can also use this time to go inwards, to be more contemplative, to ponder the bigger questions about our life and our purpose.
For so many of us, our lives have been busy and chaotic and overwhelming and go-go-go. Being busy and always doing has been a badge of honor, but we can use this time to slow down, reconnect with what matters – those we love, and ourselves. We can use this time for purpose. To discover who we are and what we want in life.
In today’s episode I show you ways you can work with your stress right now, rise above it, and use this time to move towards and support your highest, most purposeful selves. I talk about
- My morning routine from a few weeks ago, when I delivered Amazon’s keynote for International Women’s Day, and the day before giving it I was told that instead of a room of 600 people it would be entirely live-streamed. I was stressed and frustrated, and I share with you the tools I used to shift this so that I gave an outstanding, inspiring talk.
- The impact of movement, and moving stress out of our bodies.
- How regular exercise helps strengthen our immune system, so important right now in our current situation, and I offer tips for getting your exercise.
- The importance of proper and focused breathing to our wellbeing.
- The benefits of a regular meditation practice and tips for getting started.
- The health benefits of smiling and laughing.
- Having gratitude for what we do have instead of frustration over what we don’t have, and a simple gratitude practice that everyone should be doing.
- The health benefits of nature, and how you can get your nature fix even if you need to stay indoors.
- The importance of community, of finding sisterhood.
I announce my upcoming Goddess On Purpose course, for which the doors will be opening a few days after this episode is published. Reach out to my team (email@example.com) to get on the waitlist, or to register if the doors have opened by the time you hear this.
You can pre-order my new book (or order it, depending on when you listen to this), Wonderful You, at Amazon here (https://amzn.to/2WEF4U6).
To learn more about the online classes offered by SoulFlyte yoga and fitness studio, please go to (https://www.soulflyte.com/schedule).
It would really mean a lot to me if you would go to Apple Podcasts and leave me a review (hopefully a great one!), leave a 5 star rating, subscribe to this podcast so you never miss an episode, and download the episodes! And please spread the word and help our community grow!
Thank you so much spending your time with me! And if you aren’t following me already, you can find me on Instagram, click here to join the PurposeGirls Facebook Group, and click here to receive my newsletter.
May you live purposefully, may you love yourself, and may you love life.
Bye for now!
Leave a Reply