I grew up saturated by messages that women deserve less than men. Maybe you did, too. Like so many women, I settled for the crumbs instead of expecting more, because that’s what I thought I deserved. It’s taken me a long time and a lot of personal work to unleash myself from those old, unhealthy beliefs, and in this episode I want to help you do the same! I’m talking about:
- The subtle – and not so subtle – ways in which women have been told that they deserve less than men
- Where are you accepting the crumbs instead of demanding and expecting the whole damn cake?
- How I’ve come to understand the importance of treating myself
- How we can develop self-compassion as a tool to overcome our old stories of being unworthy
- An exercise I call a “desire deep-dive”
- The importance of saying – and believing that – I Am Worthy!
You do NOT want to miss this episode!
Thanks for listening, love! Let’s change the world. Go to Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star review and subscribe so you never miss an episode!