What if you could read something and know EVERYTHING about yourself? Not just when you'll die or who you'll marry someday, but rather who you really BE — who you ARE in this world? Well, my guest on the PurposeGirl Podcast this week not only believes that this is possible, but she actually makes it happen.
Soul sister, friend, mastermind sister, Embodied Leadership Coach, and Human Design mentor Kelly Mahalak is here today talking all about Human Design, why it's significant and how it's useful to us.
Tune in and listen to us talk all about:
- What Human Design is – the different possible profiles – and what our profiles are
- What clarity Human Design is able to provide for us
- Kelly's personal life story, including the earth shattering circumstances that she has made it through to get here and teach us this incredible tool
- How important the words ‘I choose' are, and how we can use those words to propel us forward instead of burning down the house
- The details of Kelly's incredible work, and a sneak peak into an incredible, sacred thing she is creating
- Who Kelly wants to be when she grows up… hint, she really is a Pretty Woman!
About Kelly Mahalak:
Kelly Mahalak is an Embodied Leadership Coach who specializes in guiding women to step into their sacred identity and everything God created you for.
She has been in the online industry for three years, and has helped hundreds of women to ignite their soul’s purpose while always infusing pleasure and play into everything they do.
Embodiment is an inside job, and instead of trying to do all of the things to get there, she teaches you instead to “BE”.
She also specializes in Human Design and is passionate about seeing other women create financial freedom on their own terms in their purpose-based businesses.
You can find Kelly on Facebook and Instagram, as well as inside of her free Facebook group, redefined-the community. You can also catch her redefining life, business, and spirituality one conversation at a time on her podcast, redefined, available on Apple, Spotify, and anywhere you love to listen to your favorite shows.
Connect with Carin Rockind:
Thanks for listening, love! Let’s change the world. Go to Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star review and subscribe so you never miss an episode!