If you always find yourself unworthy, then you will always find something more worthy than you. Read that again, sister. If you always find yourself unworthy, then you will always find someone more worthy of your time, money, energy, focus, etc… than you.
And that, sister, won’t fly anymore. Not on my watch.
So many of my clients come to me with a variety of concerns: there’s not enough money, there isn’t enough time, that you’re a bad mom if you do anything for yourself over doing something for your kids, that your partner wouldn’t approve of you going off to do something just for you… and while these are all different outlets, the source of all of them is the same: you feel unworthy.
But sister, you are worthy. MORE than worthy! And in this week’s solo episode of The PurposeGirl Podcast, I’m talking about many of the times where I listened to what my heart was calling for, even when it didn’t make logical sense, and how I ended up with so much more because of it. PLUS! We’re talking about Goddess Getaway MIAMI!
Today, I’ll talk about:
- How investing $7,500 in a coach a few years ago ended up with me booking 10 new clients.
- How – most of the time – if you feel like you can’t afford something you REALLY want, you cannot afford NOT to do it, and why.
- Examples of some of my incredible clients just GOING FOR IT and the benefits they’ve gotten from it!
- How putting yourself first serves all the people around you: partner, children, coworkers, and friends.
- More information about Goddess Getaway MIAMI! Hint hint: we’re almost sold out! I say in this episode there are 12 spots left and since recording we have even less!
Follow Carin on Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/carinrockind)
Sign Up for Goddess Getaway MIAMI! (http://www.mygoddessgetaways.com)
Join the PurposeGirls Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/PurposeGirlsGroup/)
Subscribe to the PurposeGirl Newsletter
Visit The PurposeGirl Website
Buy Carin's Quote Book – Wonderful You!
Thanks for listening, love! Let’s change the world. Go to Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star review and subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Leave a Reply