Hello Purpose Girls! I’ve missed you all so much! I had my baby – Shay Logan Rockind-Klur – and he is divinely perfect!!! But… he almost died during birth and in this episode of The PurposeGirl Podcast, I share our beautiful and scary story as it’s one of triumph over trauma and choosing to see the good no matter how bad.
I’m finally back from maternity leave now, and I’m excited to get back to the show, to coaching and to work! Becoming a mother has been beautiful and profound and the best thing I’ve ever done – and it hasn’t been an easy path. As you listen to my moving experience of giving birth and all the obstacles that had to be overcome throughout, I hope you hear how capable you also are of overcoming challenges and thriving.
In this heartfelt personal episode, I share:
- How I created a “Goddess Cesarean” when I never wanted a C-Section – and you can create it too if you want an intimate beautiful C-Section.
- Shay’s difficult birth where he almost died – and how I felt.
- What to do when you are in a difficult situation – either change the situation, or change the way you think about it.
- The importance of being resilient, and how this can be used to fulfill your own purpose.
- Though it’s not easy, staying calm and not losing it during an emergency can have a crucial impact on how the situation unwinds.
- Our collective purpose for future generations.
- The meaning of Shay’s name.
Plus, this episode is sponsored by Ritual Vitamin – the only vitamin developed by women for women, using only the essential ingredients we need. After sponsoring my podcast, I loved them so much that I became a paying customer. They’re offering 10% off for 3 months to my listeners. Go to: http://www.ritual.com/purposegirl
If you love this episode, and I hope you do, go to Apple Podcasts and leave me a great review, a 5 star rating, subscribe to The PurposeGirl Podcast so you never miss an episode, and download the episodes!
And tell every woman you know about The PurposeGirl Podcast so that we change the world one woman at a time.
Thank you so much for listening, love. If you aren’t getting my newsletter, click here as that’s the first place I send special discounts and announcements about programs to discover your purpose and live it.
And if you aren’t following me already, you can find me on Instagram, click here to join the PurposeGirls Facebook Group with more than 2500 women ready to live their purpose and support each other. You don’t want to miss out on it!
May you live purposefully, may you love yourself, and may you love life.
Enjoy the episode, love. I love you.
Leave a Reply