When I was young I had dreams of becoming a writer. I took writing classes, I wrote poetry, I applied for a grad program in creative writing, I submitted a proposal to a publisher many years ago… But I let my dream be stifled. For years. Well, I’m thrilled to announce that my first solo book has now been published, and despite the journey it took to get here, my dream came true!
In today’s episode I talk about…
- What I did to make this dream come true
- Why it’s important to stand firm in your desires
- How I suppressed my own dreams when I was younger
- What positive psychology shows us about the importance of visualizing our dreams
- Hope theory and confirmation bias
- Attracting things into your life energetically
- “Womanifesting” (as opposed to manifesting)
- Things you can do to bring your dreams into reality
It would really mean a lot to me if you would go to Apple Podcasts and leave me a review (hopefully a great one!), leave a 5 star rating, subscribe to this podcast so you never miss an episode, and download the episodes! And please spread the word and help our community grow!
And don’t forget to get your copy of my new book, Wonderful You: 100 Inspirational Quotes for a Pop of Joy, now available on Amazon! https://amzn.to/2UkhXMY
Thank you so much spending your time with me! And if you aren’t following me already, you can find me on Instagram, click here to join the PurposeGirls Facebook Group, and click here to receive my newsletter.
May you live purposefully, may you love yourself, and may you love life.
Bye for now!
Leave a Reply