Thank you, thank you, thank you to all my listeners! I had no idea where this journey would take me when it started, but after 100 episodes, over 150,000 downloads, and hitting the top 20 in dozens of countries around the world, it’s clear that there are a LOT of women out there who are on this journey with me. I’ve received so many wonderful reviews, emails, and private messages from women whose lives I’ve changed, women who have felt heard and seen and supported through The PurposeGirl Podcast, and I dedicate this episode to you, my wonderful listeners, my PurposeGirls!
In today’s episode I recap some of the highlights from the first 100 episodes, some of the episodes that brought the most feedback and engagement.
- In the first few episodes I talked about the importance of our own happiness, both to ourselves and to those around us.
- In Episode 8 I talked about our own pleasure, which was a pretty edgy episode to do early on, and I’m proud that I did it.
- In Episode 9 I talked about our “dark side,” let you know that it’s OK to have anger and grief and the “darker” emotions, and addressed how to work with these feelings.
- Episodes 15 and 19 were about sisterhood and women helping women, and I talk about lifting each other up instead of feeling competition with other women.
- Episodes 22 and 96 were all about fears that many of us have, and how we can shift these fears into courage.
- I’ve talked about self-love in a number of episodes. In Episode 7 I interviewed Stacey Hoffer, in Episode 99 I interviewed Crystal Langen, and in Episode 48 I talked all about what self-love is and its many different levels, and how we can increase our own self-love.
- In Episode 51 I talked about the special relationship between mothers and daughters, and I interviewed two guest experts about how to strengthen this relationship.
- In Episode 74 I talked about the “seven sacred sins” that keep women stuck, and I received a lot of feedback about this one. It really resonated for a lot of you.
- In Episode 85 I talk about how to thrive and help others thrive at work.
- I received more messages about Episode 90 than any other. In Episode 90 I interviewed Todd Pressman about anxiety, an issue I’ve struggled with in my own life, and Todd takes me through an exercise that he created to get down to one’s core fears.
- In several recent Episodes (see Episode 94, as well as 98 where I talk about our money stories) I’ve talked about launching purpose-based businesses, and many of you told me this really resonated for you.
In this episode I announce a contest where I’m giving away an Activation Session, a coaching experience with me valued at $1000. To enter, subscribe to this podcast and leave a 5-star review, take a screenshot of both (it’s fine if you already left a review a while ago, just take a picture of that), and email the screenshots to [firstname.lastname@example.org]! I’ll be picking one winner at random on March 1, so send them in by the end of February 29 (EST)!
In this episode I also announced that we’re going to be holding a Mother-Daughter Retreat the first weekend in May in my home in Philadelphia! To learn more go to [purposegirl.com/motherdaughter].
It would really mean a lot to me if you would go to Apple Podcasts and leave me a review (hopefully a great one!), leave a 5 star rating, subscribe to this podcast so you never miss an episode, and download the episodes! And please spread the word and help our community grow!
Thank you so much spending your time with me! And if you aren’t following me already, you can find me on Instagram, click here to join the PurposeGirls Facebook Group, and click here to receive my newsletter.
May you live purposefully, may you love yourself, and may you love life.
Bye for now!
Leave a Reply