February 14 is celebrated in countries around the world as Valentine’s Day, but in recent years, February 13, the day on which this episode is being released, has been known as Self-Love Day.
In today’s episode of The PurposeGirl Podcast, I’m joined by Crystal Langen: speaker, author, coach, and sisterhood specialist. Crystal teaches women to speak their voice and helps them build and strengthen their own self-love.
In this episode, Crystal talks about:
- Reclaiming our beauty-knowing
- The power of the seemingly simple act of wearing red lipstick, and its impact on our own feelings about ourselves and about being seen
- Her near-death experience and how her connection to herself and her own self-love saved her life
- The connection between loving yourself and loving others
- How she nurtures her long-lasting, smokin’-hot sex life with her partner of 20 years
You can learn more about Crystal Langen at her website (www.crystallangen.com), follow her on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/crystallangen) and Instagram (Red_Lip_Revolution), and check out her private FB group, Beauty + Body RECLAMATION (https://www.facebook.com/groups/522219611482293/).
It would really mean a lot to me if you would go to Apple Podcasts and leave me a review (hopefully a great one!), leave a 5 star rating, subscribe to this podcast so you never miss an episode, and download the episodes! And please spread the word and help our community grow!
May you live purposefully, may you love yourself, and may you love life.
Bye for now!
About Crystal Langen
Crystal Langen is a certified WomanSpeak speaker, international best selling author, coach (for 1-on-1, online group courses, and masterminds), and sisterhood specialist. At the time of the release of this episode she has one remaining opening for 1-on-1 coaching. Please contact her through her website to inquire about bringing her to speak about her Red Lip Revolution or to have her bring her “red tent and teardrop trailer” to events such as women’s conferences, marches, and festivals.