So many of us have the limiting belief that we can’t do well by doing good, that we can’t make good money by doing good work in the world and following our purpose. But this is totally false! We CAN do well by doing good, and in today’s episode I talk about how I launched my own successful purpose-based business, and how you can, too!
Along the way I talk about
- Amy Wisniewski’s research on the differences between a job, a career, and a calling
- Getting to your “why,” why you’re called to start a purpose-based business
- Understanding your own story and what is special about you
- The role of mindset
- Connections between dreams and action
- The brand of a purpose based business
- The importance of authenticity
- Our money stories
At the time of the release of this episode, I’m considering leading a mastermind for women interested in launching a purpose based business, and if this lights you up please go to my website and contact me and let me know [https://carinrockind.com/contact].
It would really mean a lot to me if you would go to Apple Podcasts and leave me a review (hopefully a great one!), leave a 5 star rating, subscribe to this podcast so you never miss an episode, and download the episodes! And please spread the word and help our community grow!
Thank you so much spending your time with me! And if you aren’t following me already, you can find me on Instagram, click here to join the PurposeGirls Facebook Group, and click here to receive my newsletter.
May you live purposefully, may you love yourself, and may you love life.
Bye for now!