This is part of an ongoing series of episodes in which I’m interviewing clients of mine who have uncovered their purpose and gone after their dreams. These women are truly inspirational and serve as fabulous examples of what we can do when we decide to go after our purpose, and that we’re willing to do what it takes to take control of our own lives and be the empowered women we were born to be.
We are all energetic beings, but so many of us are not aware of this and are certainly not in touch with our own energies and how we can tap into them to improve our lives. My guest today, Emily McNaughton, had a successful career in the high tech world, but when she eventually burned out she turned to understanding her own energy field and learned tools to manage her own stress and anxiety, and now she is truly thriving as an entrepreneur on purpose. She's also the founder of Wear Gratitude, an eco conscious underwear line for women, allowing us to easily set intentions for our day and bring in high vibrational energies to support us throughout the day!
In this episode, Emily and I talk about
- What is energy?
- How do our physical body, our energy, and our soul interact?
- Recognizing that there is divine light and energy in each of us, and that it’s safe to come to it and embrace it.
- The parallels between our energy impacting those around us (and vice-versa), and the scientific fact that our emotions are contagious and affect others.
- Manifesting (or as I call it, Womanifesting) and energetic expansion
- Emily’s new line of eco-conscious women’s underwear, Wear Gratitude, which will pre-launch at the start of February 2020
- How my coaching helped her to accomplish her dreams
Emily recommends the book, Warrior of the Light, by Paulo Coelho, which you can find at Amazon (https://amzn.to/2redH6e).
You can learn more about Emily at her website (www.emilymarie.com), on Instagram (www.instagram.com/yourenergyfirst), and on Facebook (www.facebook.com/yourenergyfirst), and about Wear Gratitude at its website (www.iweargratitude.com), Instagram (www.instagram.com/weargratitude), and Facebook (www.facebook.com/weargratitude).
It would really mean a lot to me if you would go to Apple Podcasts and leave me a review (hopefully a great one!), leave a 5 star rating, subscribe to this podcast so you never miss an episode, and download the episodes! And please spread the word and help our community grow!
Thank you so much spending your time with me! And if you aren’t following me already, you can find me on Instagram and Facebook, and click here to receive my newsletter.
May you live purposefully, may you love yourself, and may you love life.
Bye for now!
Leave a Reply