What does it mean to be an empowered woman? What’s the difference between being empowered and having power over someone else? In today’s episode I dive into one of my favorite areas, what it means for a woman to be truly in her power. I talk about:
- The feminine and the masculine in all of us
- The difference between the distorted, toxic masculine, and the divine masculine
- The three aspects of an empowered woman
- The origin and meaning of the words “power” and “empowered” and what we can learn from them
- How you can begin to live as a truly empowered woman
This episode is brought to you by the EMPOWERED program, the four-month journey to becoming the truly empowered woman you were born to be. Learn more at purposegirl.com/empowered.
It would really mean a lot to me if you would go to Apple Podcasts and leave me a review (hopefully a great one!), leave a 5 star rating, subscribe to this podcast so you never miss an episode, and download the episodes! And please spread the word and help our community grow!
May you live purposefully, may you love yourself, and may you love life.
Bye for now!