I LOVE receiving emails from listeners all over the globe who tell me they listen, they share the podcast with their moms or girlfriends or sisters, and that my message really connected with them, that it helped them through a tough time, that they felt that someone gets what they’re going through. Sometimes I get questions from listeners, and I love this, too! In today’s episode I want you to know that your comments, your thoughts, your questions all matter to me, and I’m going to take the entire episode to answer questions from my listeners. And if you have a question for me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll try to answer yours in an upcoming episode.
In today’s episode I answer the following questions from listeners:
- Are you always happy?
- How do I help someone else to be happier?
- How do I set boundaries when people in my life are very negative?
- What do I do if I hate my job but I can’t leave?
- I thought my life would be different. I’m just unhappy and I don’t know where to start.
- I can’t get my mind to quiet.
- I know what I want to do but I don’t have the courage to take the leap.
- Where can I learn more of the stuff you teach?
In the answer to one question I mention a book by Marilee Adams, Change Your Questions, Change Your Life, which you can get at Amazon: https://amzn.to/2NvGOMj
I also mention the CAPP (Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology) program, which you can learn about here (http://getcertifiedinpp.com), and if you sign up for CAPP, use the code carinr27 and receive a $150 discount.
It would really mean a lot to me if you would go to iTunes and leave me a review (hopefully a great one!), leave a 5 star rating, subscribe to this podcast so you never miss an episode, and download the episodes! And please spread the word and help our community grow!
May you live purposefully, may you love yourself, and may you love life.
Bye for now!