Good morning friend!
If you could change anything in your life, what would it be?
So what's stopping you?
I'm typing to you from a Bed & Breakfast where I'm hosting a client for a VIP Intensive to help her step into her full power. When we planned this months ago, I had no idea that today would be the solar eclipse, but I'm so glad it is.
This is a powerful week of change and it's already begun. This past week broke my heart. As the grandchild of Holocaust survivors, I'm a proud Jewish woman. My grandparents (and millions of other Jews, Catholics, Gypsies, Disabled, and many others) suffered at the hands of HATE.
If you're like me, the events in Charlottesville left you confused, angry, sad, and frustrated about what you can do about it.
You have the ability to make change and it starts with YOU. You becoming the brave, bold, purposeful person you were born to be.
With the eclipse – the moment when the moon (feminine energy) moves over the sun (masculine energy) – it's the perfect time to awaken the fierce warrior of love within. We all have feminine and masculine energies within us. The masculine is the “DOing” and the feminine is the “BEing”. The divine fierce feminine is the place of:
- Unconditional love and acceptance
- Compassion and truth
- Passion and creativity
- Protection like a lion over her cubs
Whether you're a man or a woman, change begins by allowing yourself to express the powerful feminine within and here's how.
1. CLEAR: We all live with a lot of clutter – in our homes, at our desks and in our minds – and in all that chaos and noise, you can't hear your heart's desire or soul's purpose. A lot of our clutter represents the past – clothes that no longer fit, underwear that should have been thrown out long ago, and regrets or worries about what you should have done or what someone else did (or is doing/will do) to hurt you. During this eclipse, clear out the old and make space for new changes. Physically clear space in your closet or desk. Mentally, write a letter of forgiveness (even if you never send it) or make a list of the nasty thoughts in your head and burn it. Take time this week to clear.
2. STILL: Your life will control you unless you take charge to control it. Your mind will run crazy unless you decide to focus it. You must slow down and get still to hear what's in your heart. Something in you wants more. Something in you yearns to make a difference. Something in your heart is calling you forward. Today and this week, take 10 – 15 minutes every morning to breathe, meditate, stretch your body and journal. Here's a link to one of my meditations to help you. When you journal, ask your heart questions, like “How do you want to feel?” “What matters most?” If your mind answers, tell it thank you, and then get back to your heart.
3. PASSION: Now is the time to awaken the divine purpose within you. You have strengths and talents and wisdom that the world needs now. What cause have you wanted to get involved in? Who could benefit from your story? You have a unique Purpose Power that is yours alone and it's inside of you. Let yourself take action this week – action from a place of love (not fear), passion (not apathy), and compassion (not hate).
Here's to your making changes from your Purpose Power!
With so much love,
Leave a Reply