“How do you stay happy in the midst of so much chaos?”
This is the question someone recently asked me in a seminar. My stomach dropped and sadness filled my heart. I hadn't wanted to talk to you about the election and madness, but there is just so much heaviness right now that it can feel hard to breathe, let alone stay on top of your health, your goals, and your dreams.
In the midst of so much external chaos, we feel chaotic inside. In the midst of watching rage, we feel our own bubble up. In the midst of discussions about change, and in the changing Autumn weather, you realize your own desire for change. The result is anxiety and uncertainty.
So what to do? As Michelle Obama said, “When they go low, we go high.” Similarly, when you feel low, support yourself to the highest degree. I call it “doubling down” on self-care. Here's what I've been doing:
- Evaluating life: What's working, what's not, and where do I want to expand, evolve, play and grow
- Getting Mentorship from my coach to guide me in health and guide me through the changes I want to make in life
- Lean on my community of “Sisters” for love, support, and cheerleading for all that I desire to become
- Daily practice using my positive psychology mindset tools, meditation, and being in nature
- Enhancing my health with a Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Caffeine-free, Refined Sugar-Free cleanse and having an accountability buddy for exercise
- Investing in me: I signed up for a Wild Woman retreat at the end of October and a Mindful Self-Compassion Intensive in December, and I'm reading self-help books at night
Put simply, I'm using the resources and tools I know. I'm investing in me. And it's helping me feel happier, healthier and more focused on who I am, what I want, and how to get there.
But I couldn't do it without support – without my coach, Sisterhood, accountability buddy, and tools. It's too hard to do on your own!
That's why I've created a new Sisterhood that helps YOU “double down” on SELF-CARE! The “F*Midlife Club is a monthly membership that allows you to focus on YOU so that you expand your happiness! You'll focus on the changes YOU want to make, the areas of life YOU need to enhance, and get the support YOU need for a healthier, happier life. Do you want change, Joshua? Then join us!
Every month, you'll get guidance from me, expert advice on topics like health, nutrition, self-love, sex, and parenting, plus you'll receive at-home practices, challenges to push past your comfort zone, and a Sisterhood of women to lean on.All for the price of a plain-old mani/pedi or a dinner out. No joke. (Click here to learn more!)
I know life's crazy right now. I know there's a lot of darkness and anxiety. I also know there's a lot of guilt about doing something for yourself. I get it. I want to help you with that. Because if you're feeling stuck, lost and depressed, you're no good to anyone else.
You need to feel happy to give joyously to others. So I'm making it easy for you to say YES to you. This is my lowest offering ever and I'm darned excited about it! I just want to give as many women as possible the help and hope they need. No more worries about being able to afford coaching. No more worries about being able to afford self-care. This is possible for you.
The F*Midlife Club will inspire and empower you to live a happier, healthier, more vibrant life – and yes, for the price of a mani/pedi or discount shoes at DSW… just $49/month.
Click here to join the club,! Say YES to you!
It's time to come into the light and make the changes you desire!
Leave a Reply