Today's episode turns. me. on. Like, so freaking much. We are talking about the source of all our power; the juicy, sweet center of all that is good and divine; the abundant creatrix in all of us: pussy.
I'm having this conversation with the perfect person, too. Devi Maisha is a Sacred Sexuality teacher who specializes in showing women how to take their sex lives higher, release their trauma and shame, create better relationships, and transform their lives into abundance and ecstasy through the use of Sacred Sexuality and Sex Magic. You may recognize her from the Sexuality Panel from The Women's Day Event!
Today, we're juicing up on:
- The power of Pussy and how we use that power in our personal lives and businesses
- Our individual introductions to our pussies as little girls
- Some of my personal sexual fantasies
- The messages we hear about how we can't be sexy and be mamas (here's a secret, we ARE sexy mamas!)
- A JUICY, SEXY new detail I share about how Josh and I made Shay
- A super amazing tip for mamas to tap into their pleasure
- Tools you can use to navigate through your potential trauma and shame around sex and sexuality.
About Devi Maisha:
Devi Maisha is a Tantra and Sacred Sexuality teacher who specializes in showing women how to take their sex lives higher, release their trauma and shame, create better relationships, and transform their lives into abundance and ecstasy through the use of Sacred Sexuality and Sex Magic. She is a former certified personal trainer and nutrition coach who combines her knowledge and study in the areas of psychology, tantra, and sacred sexuality with her training in energy work to facilitate inner healing and better sex for her clients. Devi Maisha has studied Reiki, Chakra Healing and LifeForce Energy Healing, Active and Shamanic Tantra, and is currently a student of Tibetan Buddhist Tantra. She can be found at http://www.sensualenergyalchemy.com
Connect with Carin Rockind:
Thanks for listening, love! Let’s change the world. Go to Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star review and subscribe so you never miss an episode!