Sister, I think this might be the best episode of the PurposeGirl Podcast yet. Wanna know some juicy details about my sex life, what it looks like on the inside of working in PurposeGirl, get some sneak peaks at what's coming up soon, and get juicy as can be with me?
This episode is for you!
Today's guest is someone you have come to love – though not as much as I love her! – and we're talking all things pride and sexuality, PurposeGirl land, juicy manifestation, and we're even going to give you a sneak peak into what is upcoming for PurposeGirl.
Today's guest is none other than my right hand woman, my soul sister, the COO of PurposeGirl (yes promotion!), Rachel Schor. The whole episode is just a big mushy love fest, so if you need some powerful feminine energy in your day, this is a great episode to tune into.
Listen to this episode to hear us dish on:
- Our coming out stories – how we realized we were LGBT, how we shared it with other people, and how we feel about our orientations now.
- Some steamy details about our sex lives
- An inside look at what it's like to work in PurposeGirl land, and the scoop on the job openings we have available!
- Some exciting details about the upcoming retreats to Miami and Paris
- A dreamy manifestation of where we see PurposeGirl in the future
- What it's like working with a supportive team, and how you can find team for whatever stage of business you're currently growing into.
Connect with Rachel Schor:
Learn About ALMND: http://www.hialmnd.com
About Rachel Schor:
Rachel (she/her) currently resides in Portland, OR where she manages daily operations of the ALMND team and works alongside her client-partners.
She graduated from the George Washington University’s Elliott School for International Affairs with a BA in International Affairs, with a Concentration in Conflict Resolution, and a Minor in Spanish.
She is Certified in Applied Positive Psychology (CAPP), a RYT200 certified Yoga instructor, and has also spent many years working as a Stage Manager and Operational Manager, where she learned to hone her organizational and management skills.
Outside of business hours she can be found cooking, reading, or enthusing about Rupaul’s Drag Race.
Connect with Carin Rockind:
Thanks for listening, love! Let’s change the world. Go to Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star review and subscribe so you never miss an episode!