The term alienation refers to the situation in which somebody is forced out of connection with others, particularly his or her loved ones. Alienation can take many forms and hurts someone mentally and emotionally, manifesting in relationship, health, work and other issues.
If you’ve been alienated, what do you do? How do you reconnect with your loved ones? Where do you turn? One of my Goddess on Purpose alum, and Goddess on Fire MasterMind clients, Rebecca Knight, was alienated from her kids for 10 years. In this episode of The PurposeGirl Podcast, I’m joined by her, as she is now the cofounder of the P.A.I.R Community and a certified coach. She turned her pain of a tumultuous divorce from her narcissistic husband and later separation from her children into her Purpose of helping others through it.
In this episode, Rebecca and I discuss:
- The concept of alienation, its consequences and its several categories
- Narcissism, and the important role it plays in alienation
- Some useful techniques to heal from alienation and how to FORGIVE
- How vital it is for alienatees to connect with a community that can provide support and tools to cope with their situation
- How COVID has created a global form of alienation
You can follow Rebecca on Facebook (PAIR Community | Facebook), Twitter (https://twitter.com/PAIRCommunity1) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/p.a.i.r.community/). You can also check out her official website http://www.PAIR-Community.com and keep track of her upcoming Facebook lives and Zoom events. Don't forget to check Let’s Get REAL Together, the introductory program for transcending Alienation launching in June. Early bird pricing is $395, through June 6th, 2021.
Thanks for listening, love! Let’s change the world. Go to Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star review and subscribe so you never miss an episode!