There have been so many times in my life, some wonderful and some really rough times, when I’ve truly needed deep connection with women. And even if this connection has to be made long-distance, as it is while I’m recording this during the COVID-19 quarantine, it’s still important to nurture. There is something truly powerful to be found in deep connections among women, and I hope this episode helps you to see some new ways to foster these special relationships in your own life.
In today’s episode I talk about…
- My baby blessing, held during the COVID-19 quarantine, and how this was intentionally designed to foster deep connection among a large group of women.
- The women’s circle I held the morning of my wedding.
- The importance of sisterhood across the centuries.
- Ways that I go deep with girlfriends right now, even at a physical distance, and why it’s so important.
- The value and beauty of celebrating with women.
- Examples of ways you can take your conversations to much deeper levels, even remotely.
I mention a few programs that I’m currently leading: EMPOWERED and Goddess on Purpose. If you’re interested in learning more about them and finding out when I’ll be running them next, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
It would really mean a lot to me if you would go to Apple Podcasts and leave me a review (hopefully a great one!), leave a 5 star rating, subscribe to this podcast so you never miss an episode, and download the episodes! And please spread the word and help our community grow!
Thank you so much spending your time with me! And if you aren’t following me already, you can find me on Instagram, click here to join the PurposeGirls Facebook Group, and click here to receive my newsletter.
May you live purposefully, may you love yourself, and may you love life.
Bye for now!