This episode is being released a few days before Mothers Day here in the United States, and it’s a very special Mothers Day for me, as my first baby is due in about two months! So I want to take this time to honor all mothers out there and the amazing work you're doing taking care of your kids and taking care of yourselves in these crazy days of the COVID-19 quarantine. And I want to honor all of you women who do not have a child of your own, because you are a mother as well, just in different – and no less important — ways.
In today’s episode I talk about…
- My own amazing mother and how she served as such a great role model for me.
- How we are all here to mother the world, and how we all DO act as a mother, whether or not we have a child from our own womb.
- How Mothers Day is an opportunity for us to mother ourselves.
- How I combine my background in positive psychology with studies in the divine feminine, bringing together science with heart and soul and feminine wisdom.
- Some of the archetypes of the feminine and how they relate to Mothers Day.
It would really mean a lot to me if you would go to Apple Podcasts and leave me a review (hopefully a great one!), leave a 5 star rating, subscribe to this podcast so you never miss an episode, and download the episodes! And please spread the word and help our community grow!
Thank you so much spending your time with me! And if you aren’t following me already, you can find me on Instagram, click here to join the PurposeGirls Facebook Group, and click here to receive my newsletter.
May you live purposefully, may you love yourself, and may you love life.
Bye for now!