24 EXPERTS REVEAL PROVEN STRATEGIES TO HELP YOU BECOME THE HAPPY, FULFILLED, SUCCESSFUL WOMAN YOU WERE BORN TO BE.
June 17-20, 2019
Registration is FREE!
Note: By registering for the Women's Happiness Summit, you'll be added to Carin's newsletter list, where you'll receive regular happiness tips and learn about new offerings, retreats, and more.
Do you ever feel stuck, down, overwhelmed, and just exhausted? Do you crave feeling happy, alive, sexy, and vibrant? Do you want to learn scientifically proven tools to take charge of your happiness once and for all? You’ve found the right place!
The Women’s Happiness Summit is the event for women worldwide to become our happiest, most fulfilled, most alive and most vibrant selves! We’ve gathered the world’s leading female happiness experts to teach you how to:
- Overcome Self-Doubt
- Shift from Negativity to Positivity
- Learn Self-Compassion and Self-Love
- Create a Meaningful Life and Live Your Purpose
- Go After Your Dreams
- Rock Female Leadership
- Love Yourself and Your Body
- Orgasm More Easily and Often(As you Deserve!)
- And so much more!
The Women’s Happiness Summit offers 24 expert interviews, giving you practical tools that you can use TODAY to live your happiest most purposeful life!
Changing the world... One woman at a time!
Unfortunately, twice as many women are depressed as men and a University of Pennsylvania study showed that women are less happy today than thirty years ago. Research shows we are less confident than men, we ruminate on the negative more than men, and that up to 90% of women dislike their bodies. Sadly, this begins in adolescence, so if we want things to change for our nieces, daughters, friends and granddaughters (and sons!), we have to change them for ourselves!
It starts with each of us taking charge of our happiness and our lives! Research is clear: Happiness is a Choice.
We’ve gathered the world’s top female experts to teach you how!
The Women’s Happiness Summit is the first event that gathers experts in the fields of Positive Psychology, the science of Human Flourishing, with experts in women’s leadership, women’s sexuality, and women’s empowerment to teach you everything you need to know to live your happiest, healthiest life. By learning the science of women’s happiness, you can make that choice for yourself and better teach it to your kids, your colleagues, and your friends.
And the best news: It’s Free!
This Summit is for you if:
- You’ve been feeling burnt out, stuck, or blah and you want to get back on track.
- You feel like there is “more” out there but you’re not sure what it is.
- You need to learn how to put yourself first and begin prioritizing self-care and self-love.
- You’re ready to reignite and pursue the dreams that you buried away years ago.
- You want to have fun again in life and feel sexy!
- You want to feel empowered at work, in parenting, with your health, and in life.
- You’re ready to conquer your self-doubt, ruminating negative thoughts, and finally boost your confidence.
- You’re ready to be the Goddess that you are meant to be and step into your essence as a woman!
How It Works
Each day you'll receive access to 6 interviews from these amazing, strong, creative, powerful women, and each will share with you her expertise and actionable strategies for you to live your happiest life. These interviews will be available for a full 24 hours before the next set of interviews is made available. To help you plan it out, here's the day-by-day breakdown:
- Carin Rockind - Purpose, Power and Happiness: Feel ALIVE and Whole
- Valorie Burton - Time: Overcome Overwhelm by Choosing the Meaningful Over the Urgent
- Emiliya Zhivotovskaya - Vitality: How to feel Vibrant and Healthy in Your Body
- Barb Fredrickson - Positivity: How to Shift Negativity Into Healthy, Helpful Thinking
- Renee Jain - Kids: Heal Anxiety and Teach Happiness to Your Children
- Michelle McQuaid - Confidence: Keys to Overcome Perfectionism and Doubt
- Angela Duckworth - Grit: Pursue Your Goals with Passion and Perseverance
- Michelle Gielan - Communication: How to Speak and Lead from Your Joy
- Leah Piper - Orgasm: Love Your Body and Embody Your Feminine
- Stacey Hoffer - Self Love: Keys to Deep Self Care via Ancient Feminine Wisdom
- Rachel Talton - Leadership: Rise and Flourish as the Leader You Were Born to Be
- Miisa Mink - Dreams: Practical Steps to Realize Your Heart's Desires
- Kristin Neff - Self-Compassion: No More Self Criticism - Be Tender and Fierce Instead
- Pax Tandon - Mindfulness: The Key to Peace and Well-Being
- Alex Jamieson - Cravings: Thrive with Food, Play, Sex and All That Nourishes
- Caroline Adams Miller - Collaboration: Thriving Women Support Other Women
- Kenael Segal - The Woman's Body: Vaginal Health, Pelvic Floor, and Healing
- Suzie Pileggi Pawelski - Relationships: Create the Partnership You Desire
- Louisa Jewell - Mindset: Stop Ruminating on the Negative
- Beth Liebling - Sex: Feel Sexy No Matter What (Toys, Lingerie, and More)
- Sha-En Yeo - Happiness and Positive Parenting: What We All Need to Know
- Lea Waters - Strengths: Identify Your Strengths and Parent with Strengths Power
- Stella Grizont - Work: The Key to Happiness and Success at Work
- Christine Kloser - Story: Why Your Story Matters + Learn to Tell it with Triumph
You'll automatically receive the following free gifts from our experts:
- Barb Fredrickson - An invitation to join her online course on Positive Psychology for free
- Beth Liebling - Her article, 5 Steps to Being Happy, Smart, and Sexy, a discount code for her online store (Darling Way), and a special offer on an upcoming course
- Christine Kloser - Her free e-book, The Transformation Quadrant: How to Blueprint Your Book in 15 Minutes or Less
- Lea Waters - Her guide, 3 Tips to Strengths Based Parenting
- Leah Piper - Her video, Never Miss Another Clitoral Orgasm Again!
- Louisa Jewell - Her e-book, The Rumination Cure: 7 Ways to Get Rid of Those Repetitive Negative Voices in Your Head
- Michelle Gielan - Her Stress Responder Scale to get insight right now into your stress response and how that predicts your happiness and success - and most importantly a customized action plan to help move you from stressed to successful
- Michelle McQuaid - The first chapter of her new book, Closing the Confidence Gap
- Rachel Talton - Her workbook, Flourish: Have It All Without Losing Yourself
- Renee Jain - A free animation from GoZen, an organization offering a suite of educational programs and tools designed to give parents and practitioners what they need to arm kids with essential life skills to not only manage anxiety, but to live with deeper engagement and purpose
- Stacey Hoffer - A free class on raising children to love themselves
- Stella Grizont - Her Vision Generator to get clear on what matters most to you and how you can start living that life NOW!
The Women's Happiness Summit is a free event to empower well-being worldwide, and ultimately end the women's depression epidemic. Statistically, women are twice as depressed as men and according to a University of Pennsylvania research study, women today are less happy than women were 30 years ago. We have more advantage, more opportunities, and more misery. And even if we're not "depressed," too many women feel stuck, lost or just down. Because women make up nearly half of the workforce, and women are still the primary caretakers of children and the home, women’s well-being impacts everyone. You know the phrase - when mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. It impacts businesses, the economy, and families. But we deserve better - and the Women's Happiness Summit will show you how. We've gathered 24 of the world's leading experts in happiness to give you free, powerful advice, including best-selling authors, powerful practitioners, researchers, and healers. The Women’s Happiness Summit is all about changing the world one woman at a time because when a woman thrives, the world thrives, too. Welcome!
How the Summit came about:
On October 18, 2017, our founder, Carin Rockind, MAPP, had her second miscarriage. At 43, she had conceived around her birthday and found out she was pregnant on Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. She and her husband, Josh, were sure it was meant to be. However, on October 18, they went in to see the heartbeat and there was none. In that moment, Carin, a women's life coach and motivational speaker who is an expert in positive psychology, the science of happiness, broke down. Over the coming week, she fell into a deep depression, continuously telling Josh that she didn't want to be alive. Yes, she teaches happiness for a living, but she couldn't imagine ever being happy again.
Carin's "Sisters" banded around her. Girlfriends sat with her and let her cry. College friends left their own families to fly into town and be with her. Clients from all over the world checked in on her daily and sent care packages. Sisterhood saved her life.
She also used her own tools. She went on retreat by herself and let herself scream the anger into the woods, hitting old rocks with a baseball bat to get it out. She danced out her grief, moving sadness through her body. She made herself healthy food, read, journaled, meditated, and used positive psychology mindset tools to heal and grow through this trauma.
In meditation, she kept asking higher power, "Show me what I'm here to birth."
The message came through loud and clear: Empower women worldwide. She had the vision of women gathering in small circles around the globe to learn positive psychology, the science of happiness and human flourishing, and on October 18, 2018, we held the first Women's Global Happiness Day with 98 events in 19 countries on 6 continents.
While in graduate school, Carin learned about the women's depression epidemic and was furious. Why is it that we work so hard to do so much for everyone while making less money - and we're suffering?? Carin has been passionate about empowering women her whole life. She herself has suffered from depression and anxiety throughout her life and time and time again, comes back to the simple fact that when we know and love ourselves (AS IS - warts and all!), when we live true to ourselves, when we allow ourselves our real heart's desires and let ourselves live fully, we're happy. We've just been told that we're wrong for having emotions, for having a belly, for having grey hair, for wanting big dreams, for wanting to stay home - pretty much, we've been told we have to be perfect according to someone else's standards, and it's not working. So years ago, Carin started building Sisterhoods. She created her first Sisterhood for women in their 40's and it has expanded to women of all ages through her retreats, group programs, and podcast, The PurposeGirl Podcast. In her research, Carin has identified 8 major reasons why women are less happy and has mapped proven constructs and interventions for them all.
We are so happy you're joining us on this Women's Happiness mission!
And if you want a more traditional bio...
Carin Rockind is a leading expert on life purpose, women's thriving and positive psychology, the science of human flourishing. She is the creator of PurposeGirl, a movement to empower purpose driven living and the founder of Women’s Global Happiness Day, the first-ever worldwide initiative to eradicate the women’s depression epidemic, which had 98 events in 19 countries and 6 continents in its inaugural year, 2018. Having overcome armed robbery, domestic abuse and divorce, Carin has a way of connecting with others and showing them how to be the creator of their own lives, overcome challenges, grow from trauma and turn pain into purpose. As the former "Happiness Guru" on SiriusXM's morning show for women, and a keynote speaker for conferences and companies including Capital One, Victoria's Secret, AAA, BMW, and Progressive Insurance, she has helped thousands of people live to their fullest potential. Carin was one of the first 250 people to receive her master's degree in Applied Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania, where she then served as adjunct faculty. She is currently on faculty at The Flourishing Center in New York, she is the host of the globally ranked self-help show, The PurposeGirl Podcast, and she is a best-selling author for her contribution in Pebbles In The Pond: Wave 3. Carin is a runner, writer, and dancer and lives outside of Philadelphia with her husband, Josh, and their labradoodle, Charlie.