For a long time you've had something stirring inside of you...an idea, a spark of creativity, a way for you to make a difference in the world. You know what you want to do but you just haven't been able to get started.
Others have questioned your idea -- you've told yourself that it's impossible, it's silly, it's irresponsible, or that you're not capable of doing it -- and by now you’ve just let it sit, but it's burning a hole inside of you because you know that you’re here for more. You know that you’re here for purpose. You know, deep down inside, that you are here to leave a legacy. You know that under the fears, under the self-doubt, under the questions, is something you must do. And you’re tired of feeling lazy about it, you’re tired of excuses, you’re tired of procrastinating, you’re tired of not doing.
You, my love, are ready to Launch! You’re ready to bring your idea out of your heart and into the world. You just need help doing it from someone who’s done it before.
Welcome to Launch: The Experience to Turn Heart Dreams into Reality
Join me for a unique experience to ignite the dream inside of you and bring it to life so that you can finally feel fully alive. I am passionate about helping women turn their dream into a reality. Whether you’re wanting to start a business, create a side hustle, write your book, or bring your art to the world (and be paid for it), I will help you finally do it!
Join me in London for one of the most powerful experiences you will ever have: Launch.
In this transformative experience to ignite your purpose you will be surrounded by like-minded women who are ready to take action on their dreams. You will be inspired by women who have turned their idea into a reality that impacts others. You will get intimate, intensive coaching to bring your idea to life, and you will walk away with a plan to move forward.
What is Launch?
Launch is an exclusive retreat held in London in January, 2018, for women who know they are here for purpose but haven't made it happen. You need help honing your path. You may have a project, a business, a new career path, or an idea in mind -- you know what you want to do -- but you need help getting it off the ground.
Launch begins with a full day of inspiration from some of the most motivating, innovative, badass women on the planet at a premier women’s conference. You will hear how women have overcome obstacles, charted new territory, and achieved their dreams. You will walk away from the conference inspired, motivated, and ready to take action.
Next comes the most important part - you will then spend two days with me working on turning your dream into a reality. After a conference you leave excited but often don’t know what to do next, and then after a few days, the momentum wanes. With Launch, you get the personal attention you need to take action right when it matters most!
During this exclusive experience, you will ignite the dream inside of you and learn how to bring it to life so that you can finally feel fully alive! Together, we will identify your purpose project and you will receive the mentorship you need to create it. You’ll receive intensive individual coaching, small group mastermind support, and tools to move past your blocks and create a practical solution to your desires.
During Launch you will:
- Attend the Festival of Doers, at which I will be presenting a keynote address. The Festival of Doers is an international gathering of women entrepreneurs, leaders, and innovators. You'll attend presentations, participate in interactive workshops, learn from the best and be inspired by like-minded women who are taking charge and making a difference! These are women who are living and doing their purpose! Past festival participants say:
- "The workshop gave me the confidence and belief in myself to make the step towards change."
- "The inaugural Festival of Doers was a life-changing event for me."
- "Festival of Doers will change your mindset, empower you to go beyond your comfort zone but most of all will equip you in tools to follow your dreams. It was an unforgettable experience."
- Receive two days of intimate, intensive coaching from me, where you'll receive laser-focused attention on how you can jump-start your own idea. This is what makes Launch unique and effective. Rather than go back to your old job and busy life to try to figure out how to turn your inspiration into action, you will get individual and small group support to move forward. During your coaching you will:
- Get crystal clear on your purpose.
- Create your personal vision and mission statement (and for your idea).
- Outline a creative brief for your brand.
- Identify who needs your services or idea, and how to approach them.
- Overcome real and perceived obstacles to move out of procrastination and into action.
- Consider future hurdles and how to work with them or avoid them.
- Learn a growth mindset for success.
- Overcome self-doubt.
- Build the confidence you need to materialize your vision.
- Walk away with an action plan crafted to help you move forward on your own personal dream.
- Get support, ideas, and help from a small group of like-minded women who are also creating their purpose reality.
Launch kicks off Thursday evening, January 25, with a welcome dinner, and ends Sunday afternoon, January 28. Your ticket to the Festival of Doers is included, as are all meals during the retreat (airfare and hotel are not included). You will also explore and play in London with our small group mastermind on January 28, using key sites as motivation and learning for your purpose.
Plus, as a bonus, you will receive my exclusive PurposePosse workbook, with more than 100 pages of thought provoking questions to create a business and marketing plan, plus all the nuts and bolts you need to know to create a logo, a website, how to incorporate, how to create a newsletter, how to shift your relationship with money, and more!
I have helped women launch health coaching businesses, return to school, get promotions, become career coaches, switch careers, write books, find the love of their lives, get a divorce, and more. For example:
LM from Toronto came to me after working with another career coach. She had just had her second child and felt like she had a larger purpose inside of her but couldn’t figure out what that was. By joining one of my groups, LM uncovered her truest self and realized her deep desire to help others. During our work together, she quit her job, went back to school and created a business helping other women with their careers! She says, "I would never be here without Carin's leadership and nurturing of my dream."
VP from New Jersery felt burnt out in her corporate career and tired from her life as a full-time working mom and dutiful daughter to aging parents. She joined my group and quickly remembered her deep love of writing, which she had never pursued out of fear. Within 4 months of working together, VP wrote her first manuscript – an erotic romance novel! She felt alive again and that was what mattered most!
SB from Texas joined one of my groups because she felt lost in life. She had just lost 40 pounds but still felt like something was missing in her life. When we began working together, her marriage was rocky, her work unfulfilling, and her passion unknown. Through our work together, she realized her love of helping women feel great. She got a health coaching certification and opened a business helping women feel good in their bodies. She loves her work, and she credits our work together as also saving her marriage.
I love helping women launch their dreams and I want to help you launch yours! Join me for Launch in London and let’s get you unstuck and moving forward.
Your investment to create your dream: $2500.
For those of you wanting long-term accountability to make it happen, there's more...
I invite you to join my Launch Mastermind, an exclusive program that includes the Launch retreat in London and continues for an additional 6-months! This is for you if you want to make it happen now! In the Launch Mastermind you will participate in 2 group video calls plus 1 individual coaching call each month. During these 12 group calls and 6 1-on-1 calls:
- You will receive individual attention to activate your purpose so that you continue to move forward in creating your dream and crafting your life.
- You will receive guidance about how to take each step forward along your path.
- You will learn how to set up your life for success so that you don’t allow busy schedules, other people’s expectations, and everyday challenges get in your way.
- You will cultivate courage and a growth mindset for long-term growth and success.
- You will remain focused on your specific desires so that they are incorporated into your life.
- The group will brainstorm solutions to every woman's challenges during every call! Larger masterminds don't allow for this individualized attention, but that's where Launch sets itself apart from the rest!
- You will be held accountable for making regular progress towards your goals. Accountability is a critical part of achieving your goals, and this mastermind will hold you accountable in a safe, supportive environment.
In addition to the 12 group calls and the 6 1-on-1 calls, you will have access to an exclusive online community, a Facebook Group open only to the women in your Mastermind, where you’ll get support from your entrepreneurial sisters in achieving your deep desires. This 24/7 opportunity to connect with each other allows you to build strength and courage, to share your wisdom and learn from others, and, in the end, to move from dream to reality!
To sum up, with the Launch Mastermind, you get:
- Participation in the Festival of Doers in London!
- 2 days of intimate and intensive coaching from me, laser-focused on helping you create an action plan for how to turn your dream into a reality!
- All meals during the retreat!
- 2 group video calls per month for 6 months -- that's 12 group calls!
- 1 individual coaching call per month!
- Training from me on how to launch your purpose!
- A vibrant mastermind of like-minded entrepreneurial women on a similar journey as yourself!
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group for 24/7 brainstorming and support!
- Support and accountability to ensure that your dream takes off!
Your investment to kick-start your dream and harness the collective wisdom and power of the Launch Mastermind to bring your dream to reality: $5000.
My commitment to you: Once you join the Launch Mastermind, I will be your champion, your cheerleader, your support and coach for life. Throughout the 6 months, you will have access to me via the group calls and the Facebook group, as well as by email and text. I'm actively involved in the success of my women, and I provide feedback and actionable suggestions so that you continue to move forward and bring your dreams to fruition. My commitment to you is to be your mirror when you forget who you are, to believe in you when you forget to believe in yourself, and to lovingly guide you on this path. I will be with you every step of the way.
In order to provide you with the intensive attention and hands-on involvement that you deserve, the Launch Mastermind is only open to 5 women! If this speaks to you, make sure you're one of the five and sign up NOW!
Why Work With Me?
Hi, I’m Carin. I’ve been where you are and know that feeling of being stuck, feeling lost, knowing that there was something inside of me that was meant to come out, but having no idea where to start or what to do. I floundered for years, unsure of how to move forward. I wanted to help women, but I didn’t know how. Becoming a speaker and author seemed daunting. Becoming a coach seemed impossible with my mortgage and responsibilities. The longer I felt stuck, the more depressed I became. And then I was robbed at gunpoint. With a gun to my head, I realized how short life is. I thought about how I’d die and never pursued my dream and that seemed like a huge waste of my life. The pain of dying with unrealized dreams became worse than my fears, and I vowed that if I survived the armed robbery, I would pursue my purpose. I survived and then I took a huge leap: I turned in my notice at work (a 6-figure, VP job, by the way), moved across the country, and began a graduate program in positive psychology, the science of happiness and human flourishing, at the University of Pennsylvania. I was 36 years old and though my father told me it was the stupidest decision he’d ever heard, it was the best decision of my life. I’m now a life purpose coach, motivational speaker, and international best-selling author. I’ve advised millions of women on SiriusXM, spoken at companies like BMW, AVON, and Quicken Loans, and met my amazing husband along the way. Life isn’t always easy. I have hardships like you do and I practice walking my talk every day. My clients know that I’m in life with them and that we’re on the path together. We’re soul sisters creating a movement of empowered women empowering women. Join us!
Q: Will I really receive your personal support in the group?
A: Yes! I keep the Launch Mastermind small intentionally so that I can work personally with each of you. I take great pride in knowing the intimate details of every single one of my clients' desires, needs, hopes, and fears, so that I can support you fully. You will receive 1:1 support from me on the London retreat and on the group calls.
Q: Will I really grow in a group?
A: YES! Women who have graduated from my group programs have overhauled their entire lives from standing in their confidence to standing up for what they need to getting the work and relationships they desire and starting businesses. Part of this tremendous growth comes BECAUSE you're in a group with like-minded women who support you every step of the way.
Q: How can a group program meet the needs of a variety of women?
A: The beauty of the Launch Mastermind is that this is only open to women in a similar situation, women who are clear on what they want to do, they have a dream, a business, a venture in mind, and they need help in taking the action steps that will make it a reality . By joining a small group of like-minded women in a similar position as yourself, you get the vast benefits that come from a mastermind of focused, driven women, and you benefit from the collective wisdom of the group.
Q: I'm super interested in the Launch Mastermind but I'm not yet clear on what dream I want to bring to reality. What should I do?
A: To create the most effective Launch Mastermind possible, everyone needs to have a dream, a venture, a project in mind, something they're driven to pursue. That way the work we do is useful to every woman in the group, and this group is laser-focused on actionable steps. If the Launch Mastermind speaks to you, but you need help clarifying the dream that you are drawn to pursue, I suggest that you contact me to arrange a package of coaching sessions and I'll help you work it out! Click here to email me.
Q: I can't afford it. What do I do?
A: I felt the same way the first time I worked with a coach, but then I realized that my happiness and purpose were worth more than the other "extras" I was spending money on. The fact is that we can afford anything we want to in life. We make choices. If your child got sick today and you needed $5000 for medical care, you'd find it. You'd march into your boss' office and demand a raise for how great you are, or you'd come up with a side "hustle" to make money, or you'd sell some stuff on eBay. Many of my clients worried at first about the investment and then ended up making more money afterwards because they used their confidence to ask for promotions or get new clients. Most of them have told me that I should charge more for how much their lives improve! You have to decide that your dreams are worth it!
Q: What if I don't get along with the other women?
A: Good question, and I've never seen it happen. The women who are drawn to my work are compassionate, loving, supportive women who are ready to grow, and who want every other woman to grow too. The women in my program don't compete; they compliment each other. This may be new for you, as a lot of women tell me that they've had bad experiences in groups of women. Part of why I do this work is to create a new model of Sisterhood, to show us all what's possible. Women who have been freaked out about being in women's groups have made some of their best friends in these groups, and I bet you will too.
Q: What's the age range?
A: Women of all ages join my programs. Age doesn't matter as much as readiness to be an active participant in pursuing your dreams and in lifting up other women to do the same. In one program of mine, a 52-year old woman was afraid she'd be the oldest, but she actually had the "youngest" spirit. Another 30-year old thought she may be the youngest, but her wisdom impacted her Sisters. You will fit in if you're ready to be the woman you've always wanted to be, and to support others in doing the same.